Friday, May 14, 2010

I will be a midwife


The midwife is the person who accompanies the whole process of gestation of the women and their family.
From the moment a woman realizes she is pregnant, the midwife accompanies and guides the process of gestation. Bringing to them the technic admonishing and teaching the necessary to have a successful pregnancy or accompanied in the antepartum, labour and postpartum.
I want to be a midwife because I like being in the moment of birth and accompany women to make this a pleasant and happy moment of his life.
Another reason that motivates me to be midwife is to encourage hospitals to provide a decent labour for awoman. Stop treating a woman as a patient more among all the others who go to hospital.
I want to help other midwives to promote and convince the chilean women to have their children throght normal delivery because they prefered the cesarean.
I think being a midwife is one of the most beautiful decision I made in my life because I feel that I can be more than a midwife, I can be a companion and a friend.

1 comment:

  1. the midwifes have an important job in the health area... but physical therapy is the coolest career jajaja xD naaa both are good

    bye :)

    ReplyDelete