Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Eating is a guilty pleasure!


One of the big pleasures is eating. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love to eat.
Personally, I have to say that I love to eat. I like all kinds of food, I like a lot the pasta, my favourite food for a lunch is lasagne, I like to eat it in a restaurant called: “La casa della Nonna”. I like a lot sweet food too, like candies and cakes. Every day I need to eat a piece of chocolate! But if there is a food that makes me crazy is the cake that prepares my grandmother. It’s a family recipe and is the most delicious cake in the world.
For me the most important food is the breakfast. All the mornings I prepare a nutritional breakfast consisting in milk with cereal, a toast with jam and a glass of natural juice. I drink three glasses of milk every day (I like a lot the milk) and I try to have a healthy alimentation and I think that this is the reason because I have a nice health.
Everyone have a guilty pleasure and I have to admit that I love the fast food! Especially pizza.But I know that is an enemy of the good health so I try to avoid it.
Since I came to university , I've increased my intake of fast food. I think it is because buy it there it´s easier than take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment