Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My hobbies

In my free time I like to be in my bedroom and listen to the music I like more. When I am alone, I like to interpret the songs imagining that I am doing my own video clip. It's very funny.
Another thing that I like to do in my free time is watch movies. I love the movies. My favorites are "Gladiator" and "The life is beautiful".
When I have a lot of free time I like to go out with my friends, especially with my girlfriends. We are a group called "Pollas Siniestras" and we have a lot of fun together. When we go out, we like to go shopping, go to the bowling, eat pizza, or simply go to the parks and make a picnic. We also like to organize sleepovers with a lot of music and a lot of food (fastfood especially). I like very much those meetings because we don’t sleep and we talk and laugh a lot all the night.
I have a special hobbie that I do since I was 8 years old: I have my own diary and I write on it every week. I write about my life, my thoughts and my feelings and when I have time I read it and I remember all the things that have happened in my life.
If I have to mention another hobbie I can say that is chat with my friends on internet or visit my facebook. Lately I visit a lot my facebook, it has become an addiction.
I am not very good in sports. When I was a child I did ballet and rhythmic gymnastics. But when I grow up I let them and now I am very lazy. In the summer I go jogging every morning, but its only in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment