Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earthquake 27-02-2010

I was having a beautiful dream when suddenly the earth began to shake. I stood up of my bed and I put my shoes. My father was screaming: " Get out of the house! Its a earthquake!" All my family ran to the outside. My mother was crying and my little brother was very scared. In that moment the only thing that I did was pray with my mother.
Suddenly the movement of the earth stopped and my brother Matias began to laugh. All my family looked him and my mother said: "Why do you laugh? Its not funny!" and my brother responded:" Because its my first earthquake and it was so cool! I want another one!!"
I felt very scared. There was a moment when I thought we were going to die. But I was glad to know that my friends and family were well!
I never imagined the magnitude of the earthquake. I still can not believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment