Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My experience blogging.


Hello everyone!! It’s time to say goodbye for now because today is my last post on this blog.
It was a good experience to write my opinion and share it openly with the other bloggers of the class of English.
I think this blog had helped me to improve my English, specially, improve my English writing.
I can not deny that often I didn’t want to post because it was necessary to translate and often I came to English classes too exhausted by the day in the university. However, I entertained the comment on the posts of my other classmates. I think that’s what I liked more and was the aim of this activity: learn to express and shared opinions with my classmates in the English language.
I think that this activity improves my English because in more of one occasion I had resort to the dictionary, so I learn a lot of new words. It helped me to write better English.
I would like that in the next course of English (Intermediate) the issues were much more open. For example I would like to talk about my favorite place or simply talk about any other issue that the bloggers wanted.

That’s all for now !
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment