Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I would like to work in neonatology




When I entered to Obstetrics, I came with a vision of what I wanted to do when I finished it. Before entering to this carrer, I search a lot of information about labor camps that it had and the one I liked was the field of neonatology, this is the field in which I see myself working in seven years. I know that neonatology is an area where you have to be very responsible with the newborn, but is the area that I like more and it motivates me to study to finish the career.
Neonatology is a branch of pediatrics dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of human diseases during the first 28 days of life.
I would like to work in a public hospital or in a clinic. Really I want to work when the people need me, I don’t care when, but I want to give my help on the area of neonatology, because I think that this area is one of the most important areas of health.
In the future I would like to work in a small town; I have never liked big cities because everything is too far away!
Obviously, I would like to work in a place where my work be valued and give me a fair wage. I would also like to have nice colleagues to have a good relationship with them.
I would like to not have as many nights’ shifts, but if the people need me anytime I will be there, that is the vocation that all the health professionals should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment